Monday, February 14, 2011

Lakeville!



After hearing Anshu talk about it, it actually stuck with me that these guys are ready to convert anything into a game. It also showcases how deeply involved, passionate they are about gaming. They have changed facebook into gamebook. As far I could know these guys, I think they are a happy bunch of people. Young, energetic and enthusiastic, these 3 words define them best. A company such as Zynga, adventure comes naturally to them. Everything real can become virtual; they have possibly treated adventure the same way. I am sure they must have been surprised, that a place like Xtreme Zone Manchinbele which is only 50 kms from Bangalore, exists.  I am new in Bangalore. I don’t know Bangalore very well but whatever I saw in Bangalore was practical, functional, planned, efficient that’s how architecture has been displayed in Bangalore with modern buildings serving the purpose. Xtreme Zone Manchinbele reminded Zynga of a world unchanged, where resources were limited and natural except our restrooms (someone kept saying they were really clean, appreciated). Sitting on the rocks, swimming in the lake and all the activities was an experience that no resort could have offered. The adventure activities were easy and tough depending on the individual. Paintball, rock rappelling, tight rope walking, river crossing, and water sports such as kayaking and canoeing must have been perfect for a getaway. People were really relaxed in the coco shack and enjoying the beautiful view of the lake. No one yet has been disappointed after coming to our Manchinbele site. We provide an experience that can only be experienced and not put forth in words. I think Suresh will agree, he was possibly the only one who enjoyed the motorboat ride, in the disguise to procure other elements (beer). We may never know the real reason.
 I am forgetting names but I remember faces. A wonderful bunch of people, Lavanya, Sanjana, Balu, Alex, Neha, Gopal (the hair stare)and many more.
I must confess that I loved the Zynga cooking exercise; I would recommend it as an adventure activity that we should possibly add to our list. I thought it reminded most people that there is nothing called a free lunch! They worked pretty hard for it and ate pretty hard as well (I should have taken Suresh’s advice of having lunch together)
Anyways, I am an advertising guy, I can go on writing bad copy but I should stop or possibly wait to play the game on their next team outing called Lakeville!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, if you are interested in tour and travel. Then you should take adventure training for make your career in this field. for take good training in this nice field contact to any best adventure training company.

    ReplyDelete